Mixed PvP Tournament 64-84 levels poll

Do you want the level range of first group of players to be changed from 64-84 to 64-86?

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzy

Managing the universe
Dear community,
we've received a suggestion to change the level's range of the first group of players in the Mixed PvP Tournament that we host on Sunday.
It was suggested to switch it from lvl 64-84 to 64-86 to be able to get the the 5th skill mastered.
If the poll gets accepted, the second group of players level's range will be changed aswell from 85-119 to 87-119.

Tell us what you think about it. The poll will be closed automatically in exactly 7 days from now (22nd of January).

Sincerely,
[EM]Lizzy.

Aeos

From the standpoint of someone who players low level from lv84 it's relative to see how things go, in my case for Assassin it's worth to have the 5th skill to be used in pvp, but when it comes to another class like body warrior or black magic sura it's insane what it can do for them against everyone else, the pvp should just be balanced for v2.0 and then changes should come with it for the rest of pvp events. I assume these would be updated with v2.0 but it's also not needed for pvp, I will vote that yes it's a good change to get it to level 86 but it's also going to make classes such as bm, healer, body warrior really OP (more than they already are).

I wouldn’t like it being possible to enter as 86, cause at 84pvp we’re doing enough damage already.

Latitude

The reason behind it is being able to have the 5th skill mastered, it's to give a more balance overall, we would like to hear all community input before deciding something.

[EH]Latitude.

Lizzy

Managing the universe
Hello everyone and thank you for dedicating your time on voting and sharing your thoughts! Due to a draw in the poll, the level group ranges will NOT be changed for now.

#closed

Status
Not open for further replies.