New Year is here! What's next?

[SA]Eddy

Server Admin
Staff member
Server Admin
Hello Nova2 Community,

I will start this announcement by wishing you all a Happy New Year and thanking you for this great year we have had on this community, we appreciate all the support you have shown us in the last 4 months of the server being online.

A lot of players are expecting huge updates and news regarding V2 which was supposed to be released weeks ago. But due to Halloween and Christmas event, we did not manage to get things done in time, Instead we used the time to improve the current content before hitting a new Chapter.
Regarding V2, the update is nearly ready but due to the holidays and unavailability of our devs and staff members we had to push it once again till after new year!

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regarding the future, and the upcoming year, I personally decided to offer less support hours during the day and focus on bringing up new content instead.
I have always made sure to reply to most of the message on discord in time which was a time consumer and one of the main reasons the updates were delayed.
We hope that this strategy leads us to a better organized community and more effective admins.

Once again, Happy New Year from Nova2 Staff and see you next year!