Wait time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nation96

Can we remove wait time on premium or add an item that removes the wait time on bosses?on premium it would be profitable for the server as well

In the premium account you have 30% more experience,30% more drop and 5% more upp and u can buy all the items with a click. It will be not profitable for the server because if the premium account( i have it on all my droppers) has the cooldown removed the item upp will lose value and the new player will not have something to make money. Example: i can drop 1000 poison murble in 20 minutes because i one shot the spider baroness with 0 cooldown time and a normal player has to wait 8/10 minutes every time and so i will sell all the poison for 20/30kk each 10 stocks and then the price will go down because of your idea.

Just like Sardo said having no cooldown as a premium member will destroy the server's economy from Poison marbles to Fear Gems to Weapon socket enhancers.
If you want to farm like a madman you can make 2-3 account with the same class you're playing on your main and farm the dungeon back-to-back-to-back having virtually 2-3 minutes downtime for having to switch all your gear around each character.

And before anyone jumps on the last piece of note I wrote above, it's not abusing any kind of system it's just called being efficient.

The premium members could use some extra features, but having the cooldown removed is not one I wish to be implemented.

Cheers!

Greetings

Indeed it would have a huge impact on the market values, which is also one of the main reasons for it not to be implemented. Nevertheless, we will be working on additional stuff for premium users which will be introduced in one of the upcoming updates.:)

Kind regards,

Demis

#Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.