Difficulty in growing the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening to all, I would like to explain my current situation to the community to explain incorrect behavior according to my thinking. I opened a youtube channel with the desire to grow the community and show how to play dungeons, fights, drops and farms. Unfortunately it was not possible for me the first time because apparently a player named Boss (and su discord Nyu) has a friend at GameForge according to what he says and he has told me several times closing the channel. I reported the situation to [SA]Eddy as I hoped for his speech, which told me he would warn him and talk to us, so I decided to open a new channel. Not happy Boss, told me that he will report me again, as you can see from the screenshots. I ask the community if it is a pleasant and positive thing that he is doing, if you think his behavior should be sanctioned. I am also aware that this player has shopped (and I think a lot) but I don't think this can justify a person who has always disturbed the quiet life of the players, spawkilling, offending and not respecting them.

Attachments

I really believe that people like that do not even deserve to play here .... as all the kills they have have not because they are good at pvp, but simply made them by killing the poor new low level players .... even from the biologist and killing everyone to kill kill ..... I even saw him kill the players who created their character for the first time ..... and despite everything it was also reported this behavior, but no one took measures in this regard. I believe that the rules must be the same for everyone and not only because they are not shoppa ... beyond this .... How do you keep a person who is denigrating the work of others into play ... is preventing a boy to advertise your server ... and try to make the community grow ..... you should be the first staffer to permanently eliminate what prevents the growth of the server ... and at the same time denigrate the yours and the work of cloud ... Then the various insults made free and to all the players ... with this I hope that the staff will take the necessary measures for themselves and for the whole community .... the bad apples will be eliminated, they will not be eaten. Good evening

It is like the story where a baby has a candy and the other one want to steal it. A 21 years old "man" if we can call him like that is just making fun to send report for nothing. He has a channel with Nova video too so he only want to be the only one that make videos for Nova(seems like that i could be wrong). It will be the first thing preserve the people who want to make the Nova community grow. We will see if someone take action against him.

I dont see any problems, that the stuff I do is against any rule.
If you upload videos to youtube from metin2 pserver you have to think about the real owner.
And if you get striked from a gameforge staff (cause someone like me send it to them) its still your own fault and its not any rule or something to not do that.
If you do content with pservers on yt/twitch - you know its getting striked.

Killing low lvls etc whatever is not against the rules. On Map1 are safezones, farmmaps ch3 and ch4 is pvp free - dont see any problems with that aswell.

Its cute that you italians all group together and want that I get banned for stuff that has nothing to do with the server itself aka is not against any rules.
I support Nova as much as I can, but if I get striked from the gameforge by posting videos, I dont want that others can post videos - same rules 4 everyone - if you like that or not.

-----------------------------------

And here a screen where my "position" or "thinking" is explained.
I dont care if you guys understand that or not - its my opinion.

Last edited:

Slash

Why do you even care Nyu? That's such a kiddo-like behaviour. You literally have videos of other servers etc. , shouldn't they all be taken down along with your channel aswell? " Its cute that you italians all group together and want that I get banned " you say, well trust me, with that kind of reasoning and mentality there's no wonder people don't like you.

Why do you even care Nyu? That's such a kiddo-like behaviour. You literally have videos of other servers etc. , shouldn't they all be taken down along with your channel aswell? " Its cute that you italians all group together and want that I get banned " you say, well trust me, with that kind of reasoning and mentality there's no wonder people don't like you.

I have videos from other servers?
Can you show me where pls

Slash

Thought it was the rubinum pserver, but it still doesn't justify your childish behaviour

Slash

So you didn't get enough love and attention when you were a kid, therefore you decide to "lash out" on other people for youtube videos because you don't have anything better to do with your free time? Smh..

I think you have big problems .... you are inconsistent .... you can't decide who should make videos and who can't ... you're nobody mixed with anything. Get off the pedestal that if you fall we are ruined ... If others want to make videos that make them good .... if you report them to them it means that you have nothing to do all day when you sit the PC, to check the things of others .... just because you want to feel at the center of attention ... which I think is what you miss the most ... if the gameforge ... has rules. .. must be himself ... to control ... and not you who are nobody. In the end what do you earn? nothing is just being hated even more by everyone ... because your behavior is infatuated and with a person without a social life.

ahh I forgot ..... only you can make videos and publish ??? ok let us see to the whole community the authorization from the Gameforge that certifies that only you can make videos and only you have the right to publish them ...

but watch yourself with your videos

Last edited:

IronDiablo

Like I said in our conversation, this is frustation not fairness, and you are nobody for proclaim your self judge or vigilante, you are only crying from two years becouse gameforge closed your channel. I hope your friends (if you really have someones) are more mature that you.

Attachments

Dont know what you mean DevRey, but I dont look who the person is who make a video.
If its a friend or not, I send it to gameforge.

And again - the picture you posted is from OFFICIAL SERVER xd

[SA]Eddy

Server Admin
Staff member
Server Admin
Good evening to all, I would like to explain my current situation to the community to explain incorrect behavior according to my thinking. I opened a youtube channel with the desire to grow the community and show how to play dungeons, fights, drops and farms. Unfortunately it was not possible for me the first time because apparently a player named Boss (and su discord Nyu) has a friend at GameForge according to what he says and he has told me several times closing the channel. I reported the situation to [SA]Eddy as I hoped for his speech, which told me he would warn him and talk to us, so I decided to open a new channel. Not happy Boss, told me that he will report me again, as you can see from the screenshots. I ask the community if it is a pleasant and positive thing that he is doing, if you think his behavior should be sanctioned. I am also aware that this player has shopped (and I think a lot) but I don't think this can justify a person who has always disturbed the quiet life of the players, spawkilling, offending and not respecting them.
We apologize for the delay in getting back at this topic.
The person reported has received his punishment + a warning for his acts.
If this situation repeats again he will be blocked from our servers.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.