Inventory spins after porting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I traded items (costumes, up items, mounts, pets) from the char "Lager Maus" to the char "Goldesel". A little later I realized that I'm missing a lot of costumes. Most of them are not valuable, but among others there was a skin from a Wicked Sword+. I wrote to Eddy because I wanted to know if the skin(s) had disappeared or if I had made a mistake. Maybe you got the wrong char or something.
This morning the sword skin was back, but there were others missing in the costume store, among them a 2hand skin from Halloween. This gap in the inventory was very noticeable. But I was happy and thought that it was Eddy. I was happy and traded the sword skin to my farmer "Fummelfips" and farmed bosses, made runs. All other skins I put into my regular camp. Just now I see: Skin away from the farmer, but on Char Goldesel the two-hand again in the costume store that I had emptied, and other skins in addition.
So I wrote Eddy in the discord again, described the problem and ported with the Farmi to the Aquadragon in Ch 4.... and the skin was back. So I experimented a bit and found out that my camp in Ch 3+4 looks like picture 1, but in Ch 1+2+99 it looks like picture 2. The same is true with the sword skin. I filmed it with my cell phone but the video is too big.

Does anyone else have these problems?

Danke DeepL ! :D

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.