POINTS LIST (Costantly updated! With new points and images)

Hey there, I'll be practical. I'm not excellent with English as I'm Italian so I please you to be patient with my nooby writing skills.
Well, to start I say that I like the server a lot, I think it's very fun, well done and it still hasn't tired yet.
However during my path I found some points that I think should be better to fix; in general they're all little aspects, even if some of them may be slightly more important than others but, in general, and as far as I'm concerned, this topic mostly concerns LITTLE ASPECTS of the server that could be fixed, improved, add.
Here we go!

❇️ ADJUSTMENTS:

1. The duration of dragon force buffs of mage/shaman is too short.The buff lasts very little, a matter of minutes (like 10!?) and it seems that it lasts even less if you change the map continuously. While the healing force shaman's buff lasts significantly longer. So I would suggest increasing the duration of the buff by extending it to at least 1h;
333.png
  1. 🆕 The female shaman only gives 1 shot at a time instead of 2 when she's attacking from the mount. Exactly as described, in PVM the female shamans hit only once at a time when they attack from the mount, for example, whey they hit metins. I propose to fix this boring problem.
shaman hits.PNG
  1. Missing Foundation Stones
    , Trunks
    and Plywood

This would be instead a medium-important adjustment. There is no valid reason why they should be missing, given that their absence does not allow building land for the guilds which would be a shame to deprive them of a small glory like building an own guild space. I suggest to insert them and to make them only droppable by all the bosses of the dungeons. No one excluded;
  2. Place all the NPCs present in the first village also in the second village.
    Some computers, like my old laptop, fail to cope with the overload in the first village, especially for Jinno's players. The point is that many times we have to visit the first village to be able to do things we can't from the second villages, like crafting cores from Shima and other stuff that you can do exclusively from NPCs of the first village;
  3. Missing Combo Books
    Even here there is no valid reason why these books should be missing. Inserting them and making them droppable by monsters, like how it happens for any other book present in game;
  4. Unreadable Transformation Books
    This point is somewhat useless given that there are not even the polymorph marbles and, if there were, they would serve no purpose anyway. The fact is that these books clutter up the inventories so, as not to destroy them all the time, either you take them off completely or make them readable;
  5. Fixing the guild ranking. It does not indicate points, wins or losses.

✴️ SUGGESTIONS :

1. Remove the 1000 piece limit of the item stacking. We find the inventory+ clogged with items that reach 1000 pieces and then create new stackings stocks.PNG , if these were stackable endlessly bee2.png this little boredom could solve;
  2. Implement a system of upgrading belts that involves the use of belts of the same type. Exactly as it happens with the PvP rings, in this way an overabundance of belts is avoided both in the inventory and in the shops; and some of us are not forced to destroy them to create space inside the inventory because of the ease with which belts clog the inventory up.
  3. Make Energy Fragments
    droppable from the Metins 105 present in Gautama Cliff (
    last levelling map, 115)
    . First, because it does justice to the Energy Fragments that for now are only droppable by King Wobba (as far as I know), and in second place to bring even more justice to the map 115 which is totally useless still now; in this way, the frequency of players may be slightly more stimulated.
    Note. Obviously it will require necessary to remove those metins from Akanta Cave; anyway this point could be considered only a
    little suggest to perfect or to vary, but the main idea behind this point is to try to make the Energy Fragments a little bit more important in the gameplay (you might make them as a requirement for upgrading belts, for example) and especially to bring justice to the sad Gautama Cliff!
  4. Insert Return Scrolls
    purchasable from General Store
    . It would be a plus that would not hurt providing that in some maps they're not usable, mainly Lost Forest;
  5. Insert Hunting Quests
    to diversify in part the gameplay
    . Diversify gameplay with quests is another way to help keep you from getting tired of the server, even in its small usefulness. So why miss this opportunity? And no matter how small, they worth it.
  6. Change the items that can be found inside the Golden Chests
    . Inside the Golden Chests you can find 18k Gold Ring
    , Poison Bottle 11111.PNG and the Empty Bottle
    . The first item is useful for the upgrading of PvP Rings but the other two items are completely useless as far as I know. So I suggest putting something else - like Thief Glove
    and the Experience Ring
    -
    inside the golden chests instead of Poison Bottle and Empty Bottle. Even books inside the chests wouldn't be a bad idea at all
  7. 🆕Add the Drop Info Point on the Dungeon Manager (F6). I would recommend inserting the Info Point 154.PNG of the drop to the bosses in the Dungeon Manager: menù accessed by pressing F6. In this way, the players can have a complete picture of the bosses and their drops and, above all, it allows to avoid loss of time for the players who often decide to do dungeons because they are curious to know what a boss drops and that finding out they wasted a lot of time because they dropped items that they wouldn't pay attention to if only they had known before. As it happened to me the first few times. 123.png

8. Extend shop duration up to 7 days. In cases when you go on vacation or for any other reason that involves staying away from the computer for many days; the duration of MAX 2 days is not a complete solution.
  9. I propose to insert down in the chat the automatic messages at the beginning of each log or whenever you change the map that invite you to use the forum. Given the low frequency of players on the forum, it would be right to recommend its consultation to the community. Plus, inserting an event calendar inside the official site and inside the forum won't be a bad idea. Done by [EC] Lizzy!
That's all for now, but the list will be probably expanded. So I ask the staff not to close the thread please! Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

CrashZ

adjustments:

1. The duration of dragon force buffs of character mage is too short. I totally agree, the duration should be the same.
  2. Missing foundation stones, trunks and plywood.
    I agree, if guild houses work, the necessary items should be implemented.
  3. Place all the NPCs present in the first village also in the second village.
    I also agree.
  4. Missing combo books. Agree.
  5. Unreadable transformation books. There are polymorph marbles but really rare, in my opinion the books and the marbles should be fully taken out of game.
  6. Fixing the guild ranking. Agree.

suggestions:

1. Remove the 1000 piece limit of the item stacking. All of the pre update uppitems are craftable into cores, just do it instead of stacking them in ur inventory :)
  2. Implement a system of upgrading belts that involves the use of belts of the same type. I agree, there should be a way upgrading belts is more hard than 100% free like now.
  3. Make Energy Fragments droppable from the Metins 105 of present in Gautama Cliff (last levelling map, 115). Energy fragments are not only droppable at King Wobba, they are also droppable in Mushroom Dungeon and the Boss in Red Wood end, additionally they were also implemented in the update content, Metin of Treasure. But its true that the last level map is useless, as thundermountains is better to level.
  4. Insert Return Scrolls purchasable from General Store. This would hurt many players, those who are farming on Lost Forrest. You could camp each Metin of Treasure spawn point, not a good idea.
  5. Insert Hunt Quests to diversify the gameplay in part. I totally agree, quests should be added!
  6. Change the items that can be found from the golden chests. The useless items should be removed thats right, maybe they can instead put in thiefs gloves, no exp rings as they would flood the market, gold bars or other interesting items.
  7. Extend shop duration up to 7 days. I dont agree, with a maximum of 2 days the Shops are always current to the market situation.
  8. I propose to insert the automatic messages at the beginning of each log or whenever you change the map that invites you to use the forum. Good idea, an event calendar is already done !

btw, thx for your nice suggestions, im sure the team will see and use them!