Future and problem of server

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronDiablo

Good evening community,
good evening staff,

I write this thread to bring to light various questions concerning a general discontent of myself and my friends that by now influences our gaming experience in a decidedly negative way.
We have repeatedly informed the staff of gambling problems that were not promptly resolved and are here to list a part of it and ask the community if I agree anyway.

1- The Mages have the bugged horse attack: only 1/3 or 1/2 of the hit and do damage;

2- 6 - 7 Switch bot does not work on double bonuses, moreover the skins cannot be inserted in the switcher;

3- Fix multiple crashes in the blue kingdom, first village;

4- Costumes and skins that do not work (if projected), the original skins are not visible or remain visible;

5- The new mounts of Shiva are not marketable (like the Red Dragon);

6- Halloween boxes dropped from the game, they were kept for a reason (projections items, have more vs mobs, pet and mount useful for dropper or have some more enhancement than those who did not attend the event);

7- The client crashes after it has been open for a while;

8- The Almighty Dragon that sometimes bugges and does not spawna;

9- Problems of switching costumes, skins, pet and hair with the implementation of buffer clothes;

10- New things to do for those who have finished all the sets (for over a month), some competition that moves the gameplay, wars tournaments (the pvp is every week ... and until now not even a group, 2v2, 3v3, guild tournament8v8 etc...).

These are some of the problems that afflict this server and in the short time I think they can lead to leaving different players, especially in my group and the other guys I attend. I do not think it will be enough "in a while we will solve" because they are words that we have been hearing for more than some time, and it will not be enough for a Christmas event in which we would probably have to farm like dragons to have wings that cost 15kkk for craft as well as materials. A lot of player have 2,3 or 4 differente pvp caracters full equiped.

Maybe I forgot some bug but the important is the ideas...

I'll look the opinion of all player, and of the stuff here. Write if you want too concrete news (without example for don't spam).
Don't forget to comment.

Thanks you for attention,
IronDiablo

Last edited:
I fully agree with IronDiablo, it has been said for months that there will be a new v2.0 update that still today has not been implemented, many players are forced to leave the game because they have nothing more to do ... since in many
month they made various characters with equip. It was hoped that at the beginning of the month the update was added with an increase in the max level etc ... but as usual only the items from shiva .... were put in (item-shop ) ignoring the various requests and discontent of the players .... I understand that putting costumes etc. in the shop is important for the maintenance of the server, but it is also true that we are the customers and everywhere, the first thing to do are the needs of the same ... without customers no one goes on. I really want to see in the Christmas event how much you have to farm to be able to do something decent ... surely shiva will be at the top as always. :(:( cooltext332309103450671.png

Last edited:
Totaly agree with him. I finished six char full raid and full pvp and the only thing that i can do actually is wait for the pvp tournament in the weekend. The bugs that he said are like a cat in the sub part of a man. Putting the jokes away we have talked with so many players around the server and they said the same things that Iron wrote in this post. Waiting for a response o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:

Hope

I have been playing with these guys for a long time and I agree with their ideas, the server needs novelties in game and usable to all players (so we would need no-shop implementations).
I don't see a spirit of competition, actually there is nothing for the guilds and for the group game since now everything is possible in a solitary way.
I hope there are short-term measures because the server deserves, especially now that it's repopulating.

[SA]Eddy

Server Admin
Staff member
Server Admin
Thank you @IronDiablo and all the others who commented for bringing up this topic upon the public, We would like to inform all as Nova2 Team, that the development of many of the mentioned suggestions/fixes is either made and is in testing or development phase.

We will be bringing several updates soon in short time of period.
So please bare with us to get the good result we are aiming for.
We hope to satisfy your requests.

Regarding the unvisible costumes if projected, I'd like to ask you to inbox me the invisible costumes as this is the first time i hear of such a thing.

Sincerely yours,
[SA]Eddy

Hope

Regarding the unvisible costumes if projected, I'd like to ask you to inbox me the invisible costumes as this is the first time i hear of such a thing.
For this we found : White Prophet (F) projected on Fanged Costume+ (F) = Like the character is naked; Pumpkin Glaive on Halloween Glaive+ = Halloween Glaive skin.

Thank you @IronDiablo and all the others who commented for bringing up this topic upon the public, We would like to inform all as Nova2 Team, that the development of many of the mentioned suggestions/fixes is either made and is in testing or development phase.

Sincerely yours,
[SA]Eddy
All of us knows that all your staff is working hard but you know if u said to the players that the upgrade will be put in a few days doesn't mean in January. It is not a criticism and I want to specify this ; but as he said maybe u have to find an Event Manager or maybe two of them to avoid some events during the week(not only the ones who are you still making in the week). An example: [EM]MLMLML (Casual name) make a 3v3 pvp tournament before the tanaka, [EM]WALALA make a hunter boss event(the player that kill more boss in an hour will take 3k nc or a skin).Maybe you have to renew the events(once a week make a conference with all the staff and think about new event for the next week) because now it is like a copy and paste. Here there are only some ideas. If i will find my txt with all the improvement that i was thinking in those months i will write here.

Last edited:
if in a short time it is intended as ... updated in January .... I really believe that many will not remain .... also because it is a long time that expects this update .... in ch1 you can not access for the so much lag ... so many players don't even go to the first village even to fight because they crash and everything crashes ... many times the whole channel99 has crashed, every time the same events ... when they could do so many of others .... (and also put some automatic events that are activated some hours of the day ... as a light chest where inside you can drop item upp, draw bosses that can be done together with the guild etc) ( create a guild dungeon where you can drop a mount perm item upp ..... items that allow you to build in your terrone guild) Make new events we are all good at staying there with a tag in the head but you have to work hard to keep the live server ... many log in for the created guilds and the friendships established at the top or internal ... not much else

IronDiablo

Sincerely yours,
[SA]Eddy
Eddy thank you for attention, and thanks to all community too

I hope that when you say "several updates soon in short time" is very short time becouse we're waiting from a long time for a lot of fix and update, and me, us and you don't wanna lose some player or leave this server, we need imminent changes and I'm not talking about christmast event,
I ask you now here to add an option for guild war when you make a war declaration for the max number of member can join the war, with the possibilty to change some player inside without exceed the max member of guild. Becouse a lot of people have a problem to make a war becouse some guild have a lot of member differently from others.

Thank you Eddy becouse we really need some imminent changes for continue to play here.

WillDragon

I totally agree with IronDiablo and I add the important and annoying channel changer bug.
As to what Eddy replied I only believe it when I c it. I have at least 4 posts in this forum regarding bugs/suggestions/bad translation etc and still no answer for long time so forgive me If I don't believe a single word of what was written. One of the suggestions was changing the place of the sash NPC. I mostly go to village 1 to interact with him and I'm tired of having my client closed and having to wait to debug my char.
What I saw was new content being added without long issues the server has being fixed and that is one of the most common errors people in charge of games do, adding new content before even fixing the long existent problems they have. We all know why...
For example, If you don't have someone to translate things from english into portuguese don't reply it will be fixed soon because several months have passed and nothing was done about it, just pass me the damn text and I'll glady translate it. I'm sure I'll do a better job. At least, I won't translate 10k gold into 1M for example, thats not even translation cuz 10k is the same in all languages, Or translating "Yang" into "Exp" like it shows in stores. Thats just someone under the influence or something bad....

Last edited:

Nephertum

Totally agree, I would also like to say, besides this, there are some Bugs that should be fixed: for example the Vote4Buff, if for error you click recaptcha before the time you have an error and if you vote you can't vote for 24h;
in the last update, in my opinion, quite disappointing regards to costumes and skins, a personal but also general opinion(not for all costume but red and yeallow seem incomplete.
In addition, it is very annoying having to exchange the pvp to pvm equipe because it contrasts with Buffi's equipment, It would be better to manually insert the costumes to Buffi.
Very importantly, countless Crashes as soon as you log in to the Blue Village.
Last but not least: I noticed that for some players (behaving in a way that is not very welcome to others) the right "punishment" is not applied ... Why? why maybe those player buy item shop?
That's not good.
We want more facts and less word.
Thanks for attention.

HARDIXON

I agree with everything they say above
Please put those new things soon and soon it is no longer that time passes 2 or 3 months or 3 weeks and nothing we want to be stuck in the game all December we are players and it seems cool to be always online taking things out but the SV is already boring
Well, at the moment, I would like you to put the things that are about to be put on, but not to last them until December 24 to put on an event that should be all month long.
I think that they stop thinking that we are like their clients and if the client is happy you will generate much more income but if you expect to only make money with the shivas and only put the shivas every month and more we will get bored in case I remember more the shivas are only outfits that are only appearance only
Att LordMassacre

Fancy

Ex Staff Member
To also explain my point of view as the responsible guy for new content and big Events like the Halloween-Event or Christmas-Event, here are some lines for you.
We already noticed many good suggestions from our players and we are very glad to have such a good community.

To have a better overview i would like to see such suggestion in the main thread i created for exactly these kinds of discussions:
=> Official Suggestion Thread

Today we will release the Christmas-Event (later than we wanted to release it, but it took more time than expected).
Our next goal is to provide you guys with the Update 2.0, which will give you some content to stop the boredom and give us some time to use the rest of the December to do nothing else than fixes and to implement suggestions

Nevertheless this December is a really important month for us and you should know that we are aware of some important points that must be done asap. So lean back, stay tuned and have fun on Nova2!

Cloud

Thanks @IronDiablo for reaching out and expressing your thoughts.

Regarding #10 I'm pleased to inform you that we will host a 3v3 PVP Tournament on 13th of December (Friday) 21:00 CET : https://remastered.novametin2.com/board/index.php?threads/3vs3-tournament.205/
In addition, due to an increase demand in events of any kind from our Community, I have decided to expand our event team, we are hiring an Event Helper to mainly focus on this area. That being said, this is just the beginning, there's more events to come, apart from the scheudled weekly events. If you have any suggestions for events, you can reach out to [EC]Lizzy, we are more than glad to receive suggestions from our Community.

Thanks for your patience and hope to see you around in-game.

Best,
Cloud

@ [CD]Fancy
Yes, we have all noticed the beauty of this event, we are all convinced that Halloween was much better ... I want to mention part of your answer "Today we will release the Christmas-Event (later we wanted to release it, but it took more time than expected. "" Not only did you start late with the event besides the difficulty in dropping the various chests ... now you have even increased the number of chests to be delivered for the craft .... this I have to say is an excellent way to apologize to the players for the delay ... and for not having implemented the changes ta a long time risked .... in addition to the fact that it is already talked about this elusive update .... that still not seen .... the boxes are buggy if you open them they give you nothing .... others give items in time that should be permanent ... which then could make it a little easier as there are very old customs .... I hope to settle as soon as possible and to lower the boxes to be delivered for The craft is not that you have now increased them and then the crates when you open many of them damage of the opposite sex ... you have worked a lot on creating this event ... p.s. the shop does not work ..... it is in game from the npc ... ne on the internet site .... too many problems too many things ... that will lead to the players getting tired
cooltext333926893337919.png

Good morning,

After a lot of time and with a big request we finnaly have a xmas event! :
We havent the upgrade 2.0 yet
The event start with a big delay but is all fixed.... ah no it isnt
There are a lot of bug from craft, but the staff is solving all fast!
Finally the reboot of server with fix!!.... ah no there are still bugs.... but.... for you guys, for apologize....
surprise..... are you ready?.... WE INCREASED THE NUMBER OF CHEST FOR CRAFT PERMANENT SKIN!!!
OMG REALLY THANKS.
And I dont want talk about the ddos attack to the web site....
With all this problem you use your time for change the number of chest for craft? maybe 20 was easy ok but you cant change during the event!!!!
I mean this is embarassment.
I hope we can be a little more professional, you and us cant continue like this.
The stuff is always helpfull with us when we chat but we need more fact.
The event was good but with all this problem "it look like shit".

I started the reply with sarcasm becouse I don't believe it's your best.

Thanks for attention,

IronDiablo

Laxdra

@ [TA]Cloud regarding point 10: [EC] Lizzy made a huge mistake, organized a major tournament with great rewards, without being properly sponsored. Why do I say this? Because half of the teams are part of my guild, and we're just a part.
I would say that doing an event like this without at least a week of preparation is crazy, not to mention the lack of rules and clarifications of various types.
Besides ... over the weekend and especially in the evening?
In my opinion, we are very wrong with the events, I think Lizzy is a pretty useless figure, so far he has only copied and pasted the events of the previous week, always using schedules that for many could be inconvenient and organizing events in a wrong way and quests the last is proof of this.
Surely a different and new figure could finally help the community.

@ [CD]Fancy: the Christmas event is definitely something that according to the community has gone bad, as surely you will have seen in the old posts among bugs, continuous crashes in the map, delays, wrong drops and another time with a change during the work on the craft, as was that of halloween when players have craftato with less than half of the items, these things if the community will not forget.
I stop continuing to stick my finger in the wound.

@ [SA]Eddy: everything is always in the testing phase, of fixes for too long but I know you don't realize it, including problems of items from the server start (thief's glove 2h not removable, hits bugged on horse for shamans and more). You talked about corrections in a short time and it's been over a week already, I think there's something wrong.
You should buy better protections for a server that many people are investing money in, and you can't see the site offline for whole days.
For now, you have not satisfied our requests if it may interest you.

We are trying to make you open your eyes to what is leading to server decay, visible from the fact that we were above 1000 players and we are not. Your project, the pockets we fill are yours, you should think about it before we take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.