Future and problem of server

Status
Not open for further replies.

[SA]Eddy

Server Admin
Staff member
Server Admin
@ [TA]Cloud regarding point 10: [EC] Lizzy made a huge mistake, organized a major tournament with great rewards, without being properly sponsored. Why do I say this? Because half of the teams are part of my guild, and we're just a part.
I would say that doing an event like this without at least a week of preparation is crazy, not to mention the lack of rules and clarifications of various types.
Besides ... over the weekend and especially in the evening?
In my opinion, we are very wrong with the events, I think Lizzy is a pretty useless figure, so far he has only copied and pasted the events of the previous week, always using schedules that for many could be inconvenient and organizing events in a wrong way and quests the last is proof of this.
Surely a different and new figure could finally help the community.

@ [CD]Fancy: the Christmas event is definitely something that according to the community has gone bad, as surely you will have seen in the old posts among bugs, continuous crashes in the map, delays, wrong drops and another time with a change during the work on the craft, as was that of halloween when players have craftato with less than half of the items, these things if the community will not forget.
I stop continuing to stick my finger in the wound.

@ [SA]Eddy: everything is always in the testing phase, of fixes for too long but I know you don't realize it, including problems of items from the server start (thief's glove 2h not removable, hits bugged on horse for shamans and more). You talked about corrections in a short time and it's been over a week already, I think there's something wrong.
You should buy better protections for a server that many people are investing money in, and you can't see the site offline for whole days.
For now, you have not satisfied our requests if it may interest you.

We are trying to make you open your eyes to what is leading to server decay, visible from the fact that we were above 1000 players and we are not. Your project, the pockets we fill are yours, you should think about it before we take care of it.
Again, thanks for pointing things out.
I personally had some personal issues in the last couple of days but now i'm back at it and you should hearing very soon of the changes happening on Nova

I will be closing this thread as we have already clarified the situation, we do listen to our community but sometimes we run into issues that must be solved in order to continue.

Thank you all for the shout out, it has been heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.